We're for Wine Competition
Stand a chance to win 1 of 12 Fujifilm Instax Cameras.
- Take a photo of your favourite wine moment
- Post it in on Instagram
- Tag Meridian Wines and use #WeAreForWine in your caption
Competition ends 31 March 2020.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you enter the competition.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is valid until 31 March 2020 (“closing date”).
2. The Promoters are: Meridian Wine Merchants, 17 Spartan Crescent, Eastgate Ext 3, Woodmead, along with their participating brand partners, some of which are available at; https://www.meridianwines.co.z...
3. This competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa, over the age of 18, who possess a valid identity document, excluding;
a. a director, member, partner, spouse, life partner, immediate family member, employee or agent of, or consultant to the Promoter(s) or any other party conducting business for, or on behalf of, the Promoter(s).
b. a director, member, partner, spouse, life partner, immediate family member, employee or agent of, or consultant to the supplier of goods connected with the competition.
4. By entering this competition, you agree to comply fully with these terms and conditions.
5. Participants can enter the competition by purchasing a participating product containing an applicable neck tag or appearing on a We’re For Wine Branded product display unit, taking a picture of the aforementioned participating product, and uploading the picture on Instagram using the hashtag #weareforwine.
a. The picture submitted must be original, not digitally altered or deemed to be inappropriate, display irresponsible or risky behaviour.
6. Within 20 days of the closing date, winners will be selected by a random draw conducted by the Promoter(s) or a person nominated by the promoter. The prize includes 1 x Instax Instant Camera.
7. Winners will be contacted via Instagram direct message, or by means of a mention in an Instagram post on the Meridian Wines Instagram page. In order to participate, winners will be required to follow the Meridian Wines page on Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/meri...
8. The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. The winner has to claim their prize within 72 hours of being contacted. Failure to claim the prize will result in a replacement winner being drawn.
9. Except insofar as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter(s) reserve the right to adjust, alter, postpone, suspend or terminate the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, entrants waive all rights to claims against the Promoter(s) whatsoever.
11. The Promoter(s) and its affiliates will collect and use your publicly available Instagram profile for the purposes of verifying your entry into the competition, or for the purposes of identifying you as a winner via Instagram utilising your Instagram profile name as an identifier. No personal information will be gathered, stored or shared for any purpose other than to identify you and publicly announce you as a competition winner. Only publicly available information will be utilised, and no information will be stored or shared with third parties, other than for the purposes of this competition.
12. By entering this competition you agree to grant the Promoter(s) permission to utilise your winning entry Instagram post for the purposes of promoting or announcing the particulars of this competition.
13. All entrants indemnify the Promoter(s), its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or losses resulting from their participation in this competition arising from negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter(s).
14. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions related to the identification, gathering or verification of entries. The Promoter(s) will not be held responsible for any errors or interruptions to the receipt of entrants’ information, whether technical in nature or otherwise. The Promoter(s) will not be responsible for any use of publicly available information being utilised by an external party, not directly affiliated to the Promoters(s) or it’s affiliates.
15. You agree that by entering this competition, you grant the Promoter(s) permission to utilise your winning entry, or to contact you for the purposes of future promotions.